Interested in having us speak at your next event?
Whether you’re a CPA firm looking to educate your associates on the nuances of the credit, or an association looking to educate your members on the credit opportunity and eligibility, Tax Credits Group is happy to serve as an educational community resource to the businesses and associations located throughout the Midwest.
Our experts have extensive experience speaking at various industry events, and are happy to cater sessions to cover a specific area of interest or industry focus.
Recent Speaking Sessions Include:
- The IRC Sec. 41 R&D Tax Credit – National Tooling & Machining Association Cleveland Chapter Meeting – Held in Independence, Ohio and sponsored by the NTMA – October 2018
- “How the new tax reform Act impacts the R&D tax Credit” – Webinar Event – Sponsored by The Ohio Manufacturer’s Association – February 2018
- The IRC Sec. 41 R&D Tax Credit – CFO Roundtable Luncheon – Held in North Ridgeville, Ohio and Sponsored by JP Morgan Chase – January 2018
- “The “PATH” Forward – Understanding the Recent Monumental Changes to the R&D Credit” – Income tax seminar series – (Sponsored by Duffy+Duffy, Co-Sponsored by Tax Credits Group.) Held in Detroit, Cincinnati, Columbus, Cleveland, Toledo, Pittsburgh – Fall 2017)
- “How the R&D Tax Credit can Help Ohio Manufacturers Conserve Cash” – Webinar Event- Sponsored by PolymerOhio – July 2017
- “The PATH Forward” – Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants (MICPA) Management Information & Business Trade Show – Spotlight Session – June 2017
- “R&D Tax Credit Update: Understanding Ways the Recent Monumental Changes Benefit Virginia Businesses” – Webinar Event – Sponsored by The Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants (VSPCA) – March 2017
- “The “PATH” Forward – Understanding the Recent Monumental Changes to the R&D Credit, And How to Plan for Them” — Income tax seminar series – (Sponsored by Duffy+Duffy, Co-Sponsored by Tax Credits Group and Strategic Property Exchange. Held in Detroit, Cincinnati, Columbus, Cleveland, Toledo, Pittsburgh – Fall 2016)
- “The “PATH” Forward – Understanding the Recent Monumental Changes to the R&D Credit, And How to Plan for Them” — The Ohio Society of CPAs (2016 Spring Accounting Shows – Cleveland, Columbus, Dayton and Youngstown; 2016 Fall Accounting Show, Columbus.)
- “How the R&D Tax Credit can Help Tech Startups Conserve Cash” — Co-Sponsored by Northeast Ohio’s BioEnterpise and held at JumpStart – March 2016
- “The IRC Section 41 Research Tax Credit: The “PATH” Forward” — A session benefiting Northeast Ohio Manufacturers — Held and sponsored by the Manufacturing Advocacy & Growth Network (MAGNET) – February 2016
- “Understanding the Research & Development Tax Credit” — Webinar Event – Co-Sponsored by The Ohio Manufacturers’ Association – February 2016
- “Understanding the Research & Development Tax Credit – A Session benefiting the Manufacturers of North Central Ohio” — Sponsored by the Northeast Ohio’s Regional Manufacturing Coalition, held at The Gorman-Rupp Company — February 2016
- “Tax controversy updates for the Federal Research & Development Tax Credit” –Panel Discussion at the 58th Annual Cleveland Tax Institute – Presented by the Tax Club of Cleveland and Case Western Reserve University School of Law – held at the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association — December 2015