Subscribe To R&D Blog
- What Impact will Tax Reform have on the R&D Credit?
- NEW ARTICLE: “Final Regulations Further Expand the R&D Tax Credit for Software Development”
- The R&D Credit: 5 Questions to Ask Your Clients during Tax Planning Season
- NEW ARTICLE: “Recent Changes to the R&D Tax Credit Provide Improved Incentives for Businesses”
- New IRS Directive Provides Safe Harbor for Claiming the R&D Tax Credit
2017 R&D Credit Predictions 2017 Tax Planning A&E Alternative Minimum Tax AMT Architecture & Engineering Biomedical startups Cleveland Events Customer-Facicng Software Customer-Facing Software H.R. 5187 Internal-Use Software Internal Use Software (IUS) IUS Michigan CPAs Non-IUS Ohio Manufacturers Ohio Research & Development Investment Tax credit Ohio Research and Development Investment Tax Credit PATH ACT R&D R&D Credit & Tier 1 Suppliers R&D Credit and Tier II Suppliers R&D Tax Credit R&D Tax Credit Predictions R&D Webinar; Tax Savings Webinar REACH Act of 2016 Research & Development Research & Development Tax Credit Research & Experimentation Research & Experimentation Tax Credit Research Credit Startups Tax Extenders Tech Startups Tool and Die; Tool & Die Virginia R&D Tax Credit Virginia Research & Development Expenses Tax Credit