Attendees to receive free 4.5 Hour CPE and Continental Breakfast
Registration Now Open for Live Event & Webinar Sessions
Beginning Nov. 4 2019, Research & Development Tax Credit experts Tax Credits Group, (TCG) President Michael Krajcer and Managing Director Bethany Jones-Worner will speak on the topic of the R&D Tax Credit at six tax seminar events located throughout Michigan, Ohio and Pennsylvania. For individuals unable to attend the live events, two alternate webinar sessions will also be offered.
This income tax reduction series is an annual fall event sponsored by Cleveland-based cost segregation and energy savings specialists Duffy+Duffy, and is co-sponsored by TCG.
Attendees at this year’s event will learn powerful tax planning tools and strategies to maximizing deductions and credits in order to save significant tax dollars for their clients. Attendees will also receive 4.5 free hours of CPE credit and continental breakfast. This year’s agenda includes:
- 8:00 a.m. – Registration and Continental Breakfast (*Breakfast available at live events only)
- 8:30 a.m. – Cost Segregation (2 CPE)
- 10:30 p.m. – Repair Regulations (1 CPE)
- 11:30 a.m. – Research & Development (1.5 CPE)
Event Dates & Locations
- Pittsburgh – Tuesday November 5, 2019 – DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh-Cranberry – 910 Sheraton Dr. Mars, PA
- Columbus – Tuesday November 12, 2019 – Quest Conference Center – 8405 Pulsar Place – Columbus, OH
- Cincinnati – Wednesday November 13, 2019 – Embassy Suites by Hilton Cincinnati Northeast Blue Ash – 4554 Lake Forest Drive, Blue Ash, OH
- Cleveland – Tuesday November 19, 2019 – Embassy Suites by Hilton Cleveland Rockside – 5800 Rockside Woods Blvd N Independence, OH
- Toledo – Wednesday November 20, 2019 – Hilton Garden Inn – 6165 Levis Commons Blvd. Perrysburg, OH
- Detroit – Thursday November 21, 2019 – Holiday Inn Detroit-Northwest/Livonia – 17123 Laurel Park Drive N. Livonia, MI
- Webinar #1: Monday November 4, 2019
- Webinar #2: Tuesday December 3, 2019
*Please note, Webinars are open to all, but CPE is only available throughout OH, IN, KY, MI and PA.
CPAs, CFO’s, Accountants, tax preparers or other interested parties can register for an upcoming live event or webinar session at: https://costsegexperts.com/free-cpe-seminars or by phone at 440.892.3339.
About Tax Credits Group
TCG is a specialty tax consulting firm working to help innovative U.S. businesses of all sizes and industry sectors stay globally competitive. Based in Cleveland, Ohio, TCG specializes in federal and state research credit studies and tax controversy support for small to mid-size manufacturers, software developers, financial institutions and architectural and engineering firms. TCG also specializes in business compliance acquisition work for mid to large-size businesses. Learn more about TCG at www.taxcreditsgroup.com
Duffy+Duffy Cost Segregation is one of the leading Engineered Cost Segregation firms in the industry – performing studies based on case law and IRS guidance using CPAs, architects, construction engineers and construction estimators.
Cost Segregation allows commercial building owners to generate cash flow by accelerating depreciation deductions on their buildings and deferring taxes. An engineering-based Cost Segregation Study is the only method recognized by the IRS to identify Personal Property and Land Improvements contained in a commercial structure.
Duffy+Duffy also certifies the Sec. 179D Energy Efficient building tax deduction as provided by the Energy Policy Act of 2005.