45 Minute Webinar Session to be held on Thursday, February 8 at 10:00 a.m. EST
Interested in learning more about how tax reform impacts the R&D credit? Be sure to mark your calendar for this upcoming webinar session which is co-sponsored by the Ohio Manufacturers’ Association (OMA).
In the 45 minute webinar session, Tax Credits Group President Michael Krajcer and Bethany Jones-Worner, Managing Director, we will discuss how the new Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 (TCJA) favorably impacts the IRC Sec. 41 Research & Development tax credit.
Join us to understand the issues and opportunities that tax reform creates for manufacturers relative to the research credit in 2018 and beyond.
- Date: Thursday, February 8, 2018
- Time: 10:00 – 10:45 a.m. EST
- Review of items preserved under IRC Sec. 41
- Impact of Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT) changes on corporations and individuals
- Impact of Net Operating Loss limitation changes
- Impact on changes to capitalization and required amortization of R&D expenses
- Review of additional changes to the tax law that will likely drive further R&D activity and interest in the credit
Who Should Attend?
- Tax preparers
- Business owners
Registration Fee: (for an unlimited number of participants at one phone/computer location)
- OMA Members: No charge
- Non-OMA Members: $39
By registering for this event, you acknowledge that the organization sponsoring this event will have access to your name and contact information.